Thursday, February 26, 2009

Yada Yada Yada (from "The Yada Yada", Seinfeld episode #153, April 24, 1997)

They say everybody and their grandmother has a blog these days. And it's pretty much true. Before now, I didn't. And after this training, I won't. But one thing I am observing while creating this blog is how easy it really is. A few seconds if you're not picky about your layout, and you're a blogger! It certainly takes the mystique out of the process behind the blogs I read regularly.

So I wracked my brain for something to use as a unifying theme for this blog, as I add commentary on my Web 2.0 training. Seinfeld is just about the only thing I could come up with that provides enough material to amuse me for three months of blogging. Therefore, here's what you get: a blog with a theme based on a TV show that's so old its final episode aired before CHPL even had public Internet access. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

You may find random references from other comedies here as well. Or maybe not. Stay tuned to find out.

6 comments:

  1. I'd comment, but I don't have a square to spare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Seinfeld. I'm so glad you found this easy. There's definitely no magic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just use the Blogger Dashboard. It shows every blog that's been updated and you can just click the ones you want. They open in a new window. So you get the charm of each one that way, too.

    And you'll be so addicted that you'll have to post after the training. You'll have so many devoted followers you won't want to let them down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a truly distrubing blog.
    October Country

    ReplyDelete
  5. DeadlyNightShade,

    I am truly sorry that you are disturbed. Perhaps you stumbled upon my blog, which I'll admit is a little "out there," in error, while searching for some other, more educational and more conventional blog?

    If your issues persist, I would simply suggest that you not read my blog. Try Google Reader to get an RSS Feed going that will bring you other blogs that may be more to your liking. There are many blogs which are about something, instead of nothing, and I think maybe those will appeal to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't help watching. It's like the apocalypse unfolding before my very eyes. I have to question my very humanity after reading these posts! All I can think of are my favorite breakfast foods.

    ReplyDelete